Friday 22 February 2013

Mediccccccccccc!

It's that time of year again....no not Spring, time for me to end up in hospital. This time it's no stomach problem and all being well and good I won't need a camera shoved up my bum. 

I had a football injury and after MRI's and X-rays, pokes and prods, the doctors have decided that I have some ligament damage, but nothing too serious. He also said I've got some cracks on a bone. After trying to persuade  me to wear a full leg cast the doctor and I agreed on wearing this leg brace. 



I'm gonna be on crutches for about 6 weeks....so this should be rather interesting. I'm already bored of the bloody things. And I live up 4 flights of stairs. grrrrrr

I'm already working on elaborate stories as to how I hurt myself...I guess I'll publish the top three..

toodles 

No comments:

Post a Comment