Wednesday 27 February 2013

Best suggestions so far...

Here is a little list of scenarios I have used when people ask what I did to my knee:

  • Bear attack
  • Shark attack
  • Car crash
  • Dog attack
  • Attempted a triple backflip whilst snowboarding
  • I actually have a prosthetic leg (yeah even I felt bad using that one)
  • North Koreans attacked and I single handedly fought them off and back across the border, but took some shrapnel in my knee
  • Fell down the stairs
  • I went cow tipping and a cow fell on my leg
  • Freak pool accident
  • Alien abduction...but shhh you can't tell anyone.
  • But the one that Koreans actually believed more often than not...........I saved a baby from an oncoming bus and smashed my knee diving to save the baby...They were calling me a hero. It was actually quite funny. 

  • Oh yeah....I did also mention football

No comments:

Post a Comment